What we do
Projects and Services
- -The realization of projects to create innovative formats for new technologies and interactive communication.
- -Projects for online communication: portals and web sites, IPTV, the distribution on the web of audiovisual projects, videoconferences, educational and online services; As well as the experimentation into new solutions for to the virtual community.
- -Organizational and technical support for pre-production, for the making and distribution of audiovisual works, research of locations for the film industry, for photography and for the theatre arts.
- -Classes on the visual arts and workshops in writing for films, television and theatre.
- -Activities to evaluate the social and cultural role of science through distribution and education.
- -Catalogs of projects on various supports for circulation and distribution in small movie theatres, video associations, schools and community gathering spaces.
- -Study and research activities, the collection and elaboration of information and data related with the arts, audiovisual and communication sectors.
- -Direct or indirect organization of classes, workshops, educational routes (paths) for teachers, parents, and students on the reading of artworks, on audiovisual and multimedia language. Educational activities can intersect with many didactically focused projects that can vary from literature to history or from art to science. These projects can be integrated with other interdisciplinary paths with multicultural themes or topics. The methodology used proposes strategies of communication to the students. Making them able to realize audiovisual products. (Fiction, spots, documentaries, animation, etc..) For this end this association makes the means and ways available for the eventual realization of audiovisual and multimedia products.
- -Consultancy for libraries, film libraries, monographic exhibitions, the organizations of libraries and media libraries.
- -Courses seminars and internships, conferences on creativity, art consultancy, ethical organization, and responsible and innovative communication marketing